Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My Goals~ Long Term

2009 GOALS SET!

Personal Goal: Weight Loss ~ ____lbs, Spiritual growth...daily Bible reading, devotions. Stop complaining, be a better friend, be a blessing to someone daily, share God's word, use my time effectively for Christ, My Health! Write out daily blessings, memorize more scripture, serve God more effectively than in the past. PRAY :) Be more consistent! Stop being a worry wart (I didn't think it was that bad but dh said I was)

Help Meet Goal: Pray daily for him, set a daily goal of doing something special for him, be a meek and quiet spirit, submission (zip the lip), make sure I make my self look nice before he comes home (hair down, dressed nice, smile on), try to save money. Be a better keeper of the home. Spend time just doing things he enjoys.

Parenting Goal: Teach my children the Lords way, spend more time with them individually, pray more specifically for their daily walk with God. Speak in a softer tone, and be more attentive to their specific needs. Be consistent with correction, and sanctification, homeschool schedule, teaching ect.

Family Goal: Spend more time with Grandma.......don't take her being on this earth with me for granit!

Friendship: Be a better friend (encouraging notes, cards, calls ect) make new friendships in my church. Be an up lifter not a discourager! Be a better listener.

Ok I'm overwhelmed now............lol I could list more but I think that's enough for this year!
Ignoring You


PRAY PRAY PRAY..........it will only happen through God's grace, not by own doing, but through the Holy Spirit!


Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.



No comments: