Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Godly Woman VS Worldly Woman


www.invitationtochrist.org




I found this article, and I thought it was great..........so I thought I would share it.





The Difference Between
A Godly Woman & A Worldly Woman



The Bible in no way neglects the importance and influence of women and the invaluable contributions they have made. Yet, the Bible portrays a distinct difference between the godly woman and the worldly woman. In particular, godly women have played an essential role in shaping the fabric of society. While the worldly woman is often a tool used by Satan to undermine the wholesomeness of society.
There is a distinct difference between the two. Note in particular Proverbs 7.1. Their Intentions Are Different. (Prov. 7:9,12). While one is void of moral purity, the other is guarded and does not put herself in a position of compromise.2. Their Imagination Is Different (Prov. 7:10). One is absorbed with her sexuality and need for significance for her own benefit. The godly woman guards her sexuality with clothing that does not draw lustful attention and knows the value of her significance in Christ Jesus.
Do You See The Difference?
3. Their Inclinations Are Different (Prov. 7:14), One pretends to be godly... the other contends for godliness.4. Their Inspiration Is Different (Prov. 7:18). One is inspired by worldly values, while the other is inspired by spiritual values. (1 John 5:3)
5. Their Interest Is Different (Prov. 7:12-21). One is interested only in the immediate. The other is interested in the eternal. (Heb. 11:24-26).
6. Their Investments Are Different - (Prov. 7:16,7) One invest in self satisfaction, while the other invest in God's glory (1 Cor. 10:31)
Sincerely, Dr. Arthur Belanger

Is The Difference clear to you?

3 comments:

HsKubes said...

Great article!
It was good to hear from you.
I hope things are going well!

~ Christina

Anonymous said...

Wow! Great article...I do see the difference!!!

Katie said...

The proverbs you source don't seem to match the truth your claiming.... curious about that. This is proverbs 7:9-14

6 At the window of my house
I looked down through the lattice.
7 I saw among the simple,
I noticed among the young men,
a youth who had no sense.
8 He was going down the street near her corner,
walking along in the direction of her house
9 at twilight, as the day was fading,
as the dark of night set in.
10 Then out came a woman to meet him,
dressed like a prostitute and with crafty intent.
11 (She is unruly and defiant,
her feet never stay at home;
12 now in the street, now in the squares,
at every corner she lurks.)
13 She took hold of him and kissed him
and with a brazen face she said:
14 “Today I fulfilled my vows,
and I have food from my fellowship offering at home.