Monday, January 5, 2009

Monday........Monday........



Back to our normal schedule today. Dear Hubby is back to work as well. Austen has had 3 weeks off, so it will be difficult for him as always to get back into a routine. I am still not feeling great but I am so thankful I have been able to sleep at night. I have lost my voice and my throat is very sore still.

I did end up missing church, but I downloaded a great message on Marriage from Liberty Baptist Church in California. I can always grow in this area.....huh can't we all. I was not raised in a Christian home,and I am from a split family. God has taught me so much and still I am learning things every day! Praise God! My dear hubby has been back in church for the past year and so it has been a great blessing to grow in the Lord together. Last night we were up late just talking about the Bible and discussing the book of Revelation. What a Joy to grow in the Lord together. May I never take that for granit! I have spent many years in prayer.......praying this day would come. Our family devotions are in Romans right now, it has been interesting :)

Well it's now 6:30 and I have a few things to do before the kiddos get up.

Have a blessed day friends,

1 comment:

Peggy said...

What a true Blessing! Unfortunately, my husband does not know the Lord. I pray for him daily. I did get him to go to Church with me last Sunday - that was his third time! I don't want to be pushy. So I just pray:)