Thursday, January 29, 2009

Marriage (Created To Be His Helpmeet)



This is an OUCH! convicting....
From
Created To Be His Helpmeet By Debi Perl

Proverbs 15:13
A merry heart maketh a cheerful countenance: but by sorrow of the heart the spirit is broken.

Being pitiful, hurt, discouraged, and even sickly is one side of a "bad marriage"
Men in general (your husband in particular), are repulsed by women who project this image. A man's spirit tells him his woman is rejecting him and manipulating him when she regulary manifests a broken spirit, and will react with anger. The other side of the bad coin includes having a bitter, angry, and resentful spirit.

My thoughts on this later.....Please add your thoughts on this matter?

1 comment:

Theresa's Notes said...

Hello :) I seen you had clicked the follow this blog tag on my blog and came by to say hi!

You have very beautiful blogs, I just LOVE the pictures!

Thanks for coming to my blog and I will be back to yours.

Theresa from: A Note From Theresa.