Thursday, January 15, 2009

Marriage~ Do Dreams Become Demands p. 2

Happily married couples aren't perfect. They have merely learned to accept one another's humanity and to relinquish unrealistic demands and expectations. Instead of demanding perfection, they have learned to seek God and to depend on Him to work things out and meet their needs. Only as we learn to accept one another without condemnation will we really begin either to overlook faults that aren't significant or to change what really needs to be changed in our marriage.

Happily Married~ Debi Pryde

1 comment:

Cathryn said...

I am so happy that you found my blog because that means I get to see yours. I have been so busy today so I am just now getting around to looking at it closely. I will be back to comment though. So very very nice to meet you. Blessings ~ Cathryn