Monday, February 16, 2009

The Simple Womans Day Book Feb 16th





For Today...

Outside my window... Inviting Blue Skies, calling me to spend some time outdoors today!
I am thinking... Getting all caught up from having the flu. I spent all day in bed yesterday.
From the learning rooms... A light day, Math and English, Getting caught up on correcting.
I am thankful for... My dear sweet hubby, He made Valentines day special.My sweet children, The flu bug has gone away.....the only one who has not got it is Austen. My grandma, I love her so very much she is a HUGE Blessing in my life! My friends, who love me dispight my shortcomings!
From the kitchen... A sink full of dishes awaiting for me to wash them!
I am wearing... Jeans & Sweatshirt
I am reading... The Love Dare......want to join me? Go to daretolovechallenge.blogspot.com

I am creating... Getting together pictures for a friend to finish last years year book.
I am hearing... A sniffling Austen.
Around the house... Laundry, dusting, and sanitizing to be tackled!
One of my favorite things... Blogging, yes I enjoy it, to much lol.
A few plans for the rest of the week... Cleaning... Cleaning and more cleaning, Doing the daily Love Dare, School, Grocery store,
Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you... Pictures posted today of The weekend.

No comments: