Monday, January 19, 2009

A Simple Womens Day Book




(Simple Womens Daybook)FOR TODAY (1-19-09)...Outside my window..

I am thinking... about getting ready to make out Austen's school schedule for the week
I am thankful for...my grandma, I really wish I could spend more time with her!
From the learning rooms...(if this applies) No school work today :)
From the kitchen... BBQ chicken, Veggies, Toast
I am wearing... Jeans & Black N White top
I am creating...working on scrapbook
I am going...SHOPPING & To the doctor today
I am reading... BIBLE Proverbs 19, Psalms 119
I am hoping...I can stay on track this week with my schedule
I am hearing...Austen talking to Blake about Angel, his friend
Around the house...MESS, I need to write my deep cleaning list out for the week, and STICK to it!
One of my favorite things... BLOGGING!!!
A few plans for the rest of the week: Austen's Dentist apt 8:30 am 1-20-09
Here is picture thought I am sharing...(At The Top)Mention my blog and offer a link back to the main page of my blog. http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments: