Thursday, January 22, 2009

Blessings 1-22-09

Blessings

We got out taxes back :)

Yesterday's Mid Week Church Service - "Grace"

I made it through a tough day of homeschool yesterday Bouncy 7

The kids and I worked to sort out some drawers and to deep clean ....

My sweet church family.......I love them! It's a Beautiful Thing

My husband~ He works so hard to provide for us, and he is the BEST dad!

Blake's morning snuggles.......they make my day.

Austen, he has been diligent in getting up early in the am (5:30)and getting his school work done.

My B I B L E~ Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth~ Psalm 119

2 comments:

Liesa said...

Hi. I enjoy your blog. Where do you get the pictures you put in your posts? (Like the one "O Yes, I Am Blessed)

Have a terrific day!
lifebygeorge.blogspot.com

Jessica said...

Thanks for the comment! I enjoyed your page also. Thanks for stopping by and I look forward to more from you also. God's blessings!