Monday, December 15, 2008

Monday, Monday..........







Well a new week is beginning, kids are back at their school work and I am back into my normal routine. The snow and ice kept us from going anywhere this weekend, we just hung out and enjoyed family time. Blake and I did some baking, Austen went snowbording , Wayne watched football, and we all spent time out in the snow playing.

I am not feeling the greatest today, but I'm going to plug away and get through it :) Austen has had this icky cold, I probably should not have let him go out in the cold yesterday. Wayne seemed to snap out of his cold pretty quickly this time, Praise the Lord!

Austen is currently studying the tongue in the Bible.
I have this verse posted up in the school room.

Proverbs 21:23
Whoso keepeth his mouth and his tongue keepeth his soul from troubles.

Blake is learning letter Hh today and numbers 1-5. He is already finished with his work except reading. I also need to do English with Austen today.

Our Bible reading Today Hebrews 1-2

Tootles,
Brandie

No comments: