Friday, December 19, 2008

God's Creation & Beauty




I stand amazed at God's beautiful creation!
It has truly been a blessing to wake up for the past few days to the beautiful blankets of snow. I opened my window from my kitchen sink to see the awesome wonders of our beautiful creation of birds. We have a apple tree that is still with fruit. We have been able to watch as these beutiful creatures come to eat their breakfast, lunch and dinner. I have just been enjoying God's goodness. We are so blessed!
Psalm 8:1,5-9

Oh Lord, our Lord how excelent is thy name in all the earth!

Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet: All sheep and oxen, yea, and the beast of the field; The fowl of the air, and the fish of the sea, and whatsoever passeth through the paths of the seas. O Lord our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth!

No comments: