Thursday, December 11, 2008






Oh Boy.......I think winter is here in the NW, it is getting colder every day. They are predicting snow by the weekend :)

I have been struggling with headaches for a few days now, mostly at night. I put a call into the doctor, and I am suppose to hear from her today some time.

We spent some time yesterday making our Christmas gifts for the grandparents. I am exited, they turned out adorable. Every year we try and make home-made gifts from the kiddos. This year we did a slide show on DVD, a cookbook, and we are making candy and cookies next week.

I have struggled with weight loss this past couple weeks, just got off track.....so I need to get back to my exercise program today for sure!

On with my Bible Reading
Tootles~

Jas 4:4 Ye adulterers and adulteresses,know ye not thatthe friendship of isG2076 enmity with God? whosoevertherefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

No comments: