Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Morning Ramblings~



Awww I feel refreshed, I had a good nights sleep and my headache is finally gone!!!!
2 days of that silly headache was wearing me thin.

Blake will be going to school today, and Austen and I will be sticking around the house. I have been working with Austen on his math.
The kids are getting anxious about Christmas. They both made out their Christmas wish lists.
My MIL is getting my 5 year old a small quad. Yikes........I just wish that they wouldn't spend so much money.

We are going to be on a tight budget this year, beings Wayne's hours were cut way back.
I have been looking up craft ideas for the kids. We are going to make all home-made gifts this year.
I can hardly believe that it is the 11th???
Enough rambling for now, I'm off to get the kiddos up.

Tootles,
Brandie

Todays Bible Reading James 1-5
Jas 4:7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
Jas 4:8 Draw nigh to God,and he will draw nigh to you.Cleanse your hands, ye sinners;and purify your hearts,ye double minded.

No comments: