Monday, March 3, 2014

The Simple Woman's Daybook~





FOR TODAY

Outside my window...beautiful green fir trees

I am thinking... What will we get accomplished today?

I am thankful... for Lifepoint Church

In the kitchen... dishes in the sink

I am wearing...tan pants & pink shirt

I am creating... Bible tags

I am going...to stay home all day today

I am wondering... when the sun will be back?

I am reading...Parenting with Wisdom

I am hoping...to get my bedroom closet organized

I am looking forward to...Sunday

I am learning  to renew my mind by concentrating on TRUTH

Around the house... a whole lot of laundry to be done!

I am pondering...planning graduation for Austen

A favorite quote for today...
Attitudes determine our actions, for good or bad.

One of my favorite things...seeing Hunter and Mia play

A few plans for the rest of the week: Coffee with Becky, Work on Senior pictures

A peek into my day... School, Laundry, hang out at home :)

Mia likes learning too :)

______________________________

1 comment:

Bri Schaaf said...

Oh My goodness that picture of Mia cracks me up!
Stopping in for the day book! Enjoyed reading yours!
Have a great week!