Monday, August 15, 2011



Waiting for the Lord in a season of darkness should not be a time of inactivity. We should do what we can do. And doing is often God’s appointed remedy for despair.

John Piper



I really like this quote and it sure fits for this season in my life. I feel like nothing is stable these days.
Life seems on hold. We moved here to Texas 5 months ago. I had prayed for months over the decision . My husband was convinced that this was what we were suppose to do. Well, 5 months later we are moving back to Washington. I ask why? Why would God just bring us here for 5 months? We have built new relationship and new starts here in Texas. i love the warmer weather. I seem to do so much better with my Fibromyalgia here.
But I know I need to follow my husband and be supportive of his leading.

It will be interesting to see where God is leading. I am willing as God wills to go. I just pray for his perfect will. If we are in Gods will then the peace will follow.

Grandma and Grandpa will be here to visit for a week and then we will be making the long 4 day trip back home.






No comments: