Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A Day In The Life.............

The Weather Is...........Overcast, with light rain

Feeling.............Fine ;D started back up on my Cell Food for Fibro (pain scale 3)

Kids Are......... Done with school today and getting ready to finish they're daily chores,and it is quiet time.

Daily Tasks.......... Kitchen, Clean out Blake's closet

Prayer Request.......... Waynes Grandpa Is In ICU....possible open heart surgery, My Uncle Orvie, Radiation treatment for cancer in his voice box.

Memory Verse........... Proverbs 29:25

The fear of man bringeth a snare; but whoso putteth his trust in the Lord shall be safe.

I am exited about..........Getting out of the house tonight (going to the YMCA with my family)

Homeschool News.......We have to crack down on lessons so we can finish our year by the beginning of June. Austen will be starting Science Unit soon.

What I learned today (or am pondering)........... life is but a vapour, where is my focus? Where should my focus be?

People and things that brighten my day........ Treatment will be in LV, Austen helping me today with the house.

Goals/Ideas for a better tomorrow...........Better attitudes!!! Get out of the house for awhile.

A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones. Prov 17:22

What I did to brighten someone else's day............plan on calling a friend today to check on her.

2 comments:

Isabel said...

I am glad to read your blog again!

HOPE said...

Thanks for stopping by..glad you enjoyed my blog.

Someone just reccomended Cell food for Fibro for me...how is it working for you?

Blessings..
HOPE