Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Please Pray For Travis



This is a recent picture of Blake and Travis sitting with Wayne (my hubby).
Travis is having surgery tomorrow at 8:00 am in the morning. Please pray for him and his family. Blake is talking to Trav now. He is so sweet, he wanted to tell Travis that he will be his best friend FOREVER, and that he was praying and he loved him. They are the best of friends. I am so thankful for the House family, and the testimony they are to all of us. I am praying the Lord will bless them in a special way, and the surgery will go well.

We Love you.....House Family, you are in our prayers!!
Hugs,
The Richards Family

6 comments:

Tonya said...

Praying for precious little Travis.

Deborah said...

Sorry I missed this...praying that things are going well!

Shari Lyle-Soffe said...

I am praying for Travis. What a touching comment.

Shari
http://sharilyle-soffe.com

Isabel said...

God be with Travis.

GraceFromHim said...

Thanks Ladies :)

American History said...

I lit a candle at the church of holy sepulcher for Travis. Hope it helps. Holylandprayer.com