Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Busy Times......





Hello ,


I want to blog, but I have a few chores to do this morning. Life has been very eventful , and a bit stressful as well!


We are wrapping up the school year. I am pushing Austen to get finished by June 17th.

He has Math, English, and a bit of History to finish. I am so ready for summer break.


Yesterday was difficult for Austen and I. I am praying today will be better! Blake has a half day today, so he gets home at 12:00 today. The weather has been beautiful lately. We had company all last weekend. It was good to see family! The kids spent a couple days with my MIL, and had fun over there playing with their cousins.


Wayne and I finally got the headset. We had bought one a few months ago, but it was the wrong set so we had to take it back. This headset is way better, and it was a good deal too:) We were able to take off on the bike and ride, it was good to be able to talk while we rode. Wayne's job has been extremely stressful, so he really needed those 3 days off. I was some what disappointed that he didn't go to church Sunday, but I am going to press on and pray.


My FM has been better since the weather has been nice, I thank the Lord for that :) I do need some treatment but I need to be patient to see what comes of our medical bills first.


Silly me, I love collecting PSP tubes for making my tags, but my goodness, I have an over ABUNDANCE of mail!! It has been taking way to much time to go through.... That is why I have not blogged, but I plan to get back to it, as I enjoy sharing, and participating in some of the memes out there.


I need to also update you all on Travis.....he and his family needs our prayers....that post will come in a while.


Psalm 3:2-3
Many there be which say of my soul, There is no help for him in God. Selah.
But thou, O LORD, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head.

1 comment:

Isabel said...

Hello Brandie!

I'm so busy too! Actually I think I might have a sllight problem with time-management ;O)

I'm happy to hear that you are feeling better with good weather!! Thank God!

I loved the funnies!

Thanks