Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Friendship

To My Church Sisters & To My Blog Sisters

A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity Prov 17:17

A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother. Prov 18:24

Faithful are the wounds of a friend; but the kisses of an enemy are deceitful. Prov 27:6

Ointment and perfume rejoice the heart: so doth the sweetness of a man's friend by hearty counsel. Prov 27:9

Praise God for my friends. I am so grateful for godly friendships! You all are such a encouragement to me. I pray God will bless you richly for the friends you have been to me!
Blog Friends
I really enjoy reading your blogs and gleaning from what God is teaching each of you.
To my best friends Becky and Carey....thanks for puting up with me and loving me despite my shortcomings!

No comments: