I consciously choose to commit all my life and will to Christ's care and control.
Five Barriers To Commitment
1) Pride -Prov 18:12
2) Guilt- Ps 40:12, 1 John 1:9, Ps 32:5
4) Worry- Phil 1:6
5)Doubt- Mark 9:23-24
Four Steps of the Commitment Choice
1. I accept God's son as my Savior.
2. I accept God's Word as my standard.
3. I accept God's will as my strategy .
4. I accept God's POWER as my strength.
The commitment choice means you are making the decision to open the door of your heart to Jesus Christ.