Monday, December 27, 2010

Time Together & Memories Made


Loved being with Family
Blake,Grandma, Shelby, and Brandon


Being Silly

Shelby brushing uncle Waynes hair with her new barbie brush



Blake & Shelby


Brandon






PRIME RIB dinner...YUM!






At the Dinner Table


Aunt Kim, Brandon, Blake, Austen, Mom, and Wayne



It really was a special Christmas with my in-laws! They are such a blessing to me. Bryan makes his annual traditional Prime Rib. The kids spend time together playing and opening gifts. For me, it was a special time with my MIL. She always makes the Holidays special, and takes into thought every gift she gives. I especially LOVE the traditional Jammies we all get.
Thank You Mom for a SPECIAL Christmas...we LOVE you!!!
Austen- Monkey Jammas
Blake- Truck N Car Jammas
Wayne- The Grinch Jammas
Me- Penguin Jammas (so cuddly and warm)
I got a vanity mirror, and new set of pots n pans!! It is what I needed and I was delighted to get things I need and can use ;)

3 comments:

Tonya said...

Man, with everything going on I totally forgot I was going to cook that prime rib in I've had in the oven all year!

GraceFromHim said...

(((Tonya))) I am praying that things will slow down and you will be able to cook your prime rib. You have so much on your plate right now. You are on my heart often...keeping your family in my prayers
Hugs,
Brandie

Anonymous said...

Brandie,

Love the pictures! :) I finally posted after many months...I was wondering...How do you search for people/friends on here??

Hope you have a great day!

-April :)