Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Thoughts For Today.... On Sin

A Wise And Happy Heart

Being willing to humbly and honestly acknowledge sin and turn from it makes us happy.

A Deceived Heart

Not being willing to acknowledge sin and turn from it.

Psalm 51:7-12

Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.
Make me to hear joy and gladness; [that] the bones [which] thou hast broken may rejoice.
Hide thy face from my sins, and blot out all mine iniquities. Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me. Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me. Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me [with thy] free spirit.
Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.

2 comments:

Steve said...

Amen!

HOPE said...

What a difference a wise and happy OBEDIENT heart can make!

Thanks for sharing this...

Is this picture available to copy? It is so calming and pretty.

Blessings..
HOPE