Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My Week~ Schedule and Deep Cleaning


1) Austen's Dresser (get rid of clothes that are to small)
2) Blake's Toy Shelves
3) Austen's School Desk

Not much for this week...I will barely be able to keep up on my regular list of house cleaning! But, small goals I know I can accomplish and feel good about it!





This week's Events

Monday~ Grocery Store and Swimming
Tuesday~ Cleaning, Post Office & Pharmacy
Wednesday~ Doctors Appointment, Swimming, and Church
Thursday~ Work In Blake's Class am, Evening family swimming
Friday~ Homeschool Group Day 9:30-1:00pm, Meeting 6:00

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you guys have fun swimming! Oh yeah! Do you have that brochure from the YMCA that tells you how much the membership is?

Tonya said...

Hey there sister. I just wanted to say hi. I have been in a whirlwind this week. Catching up with you.
Blessings from Him,Tonya