Monday, March 30, 2009

Making Your Home Sing Monday



I have wanted to participate in the meme for quite some time, so I decided to jump in, I know it is a bit late Monday evening but it is such a great topic!


What are you doing or going to do today to make your home sing?

I think for me, I struggle with being consistent, and so when I am not I get very discouraged. This week my goal is to make out a schedule and STICK to it. I think it will make the day flow much better and the children will also know what is expected of them. There are days we have appointments and things outside the home to do, so it can make it hard. The other thing this week I am working on is attitude. My mood often sets the tone for how the day will go.

We actually stuck to our schedule today and it made such a huge difference for the kids to just look at the board and know what is next and what is expected of them.

No comments: