Thursday, July 9, 2015

Don't Be A Fool! #GoodMorningGirls #Proverbs



A Fool


Proverbs 17
Good Morning Girls Bible Study
#Proverbs
http://womenlivingwell.org

Proverbs 17:7

Excellent speech becometh not a fool: much less do lying lips a prince.


Proverbs 17:10

A reproof entereth more into a wise man than an hundred stripes into a fool.

Proverbs 17:12

Let a bear robbed of her whelps meet a man, rather than a fool in his folly.

Proverbs 17:16

Wherefore is there a price in the hand of a fool to get wisdom, seeing he hath no heart to it?

Proverbs 17:21

He that begetteth a fool doeth it to his sorrow: and the father of a fool hath no joy.

Proverbs 17:24

Wisdom is before him that hath understanding; but the eyes of a fool are in the ends of the earth.

Proverbs 17:28

Even a fool, when he holdeth his peace, is counted wise: and he that shutteth his lips is esteemed a man of understanding.

___________________________________________________________________

Verse 17:10 stands out to me the most today


What is my response when someone calls me out on my sin?
How does a FOOL act when he is confronted with his sin?


What a great verse! There are times I really struggle when I am confronted with someone telling me I am in sin. It most hurts when it's from a close family member. The Bible tells me that a wise man will listen, consider, and make it right.

Lord, I pray that you would keep this verse in mind this week. Many times you use others to speak you word into my life. I pray that I will hear clearly and that I will repent and make things right. Thank you for the people you have put directly in my path and for the Holy Spirits guidance. In Jesus Name.
Amen





No comments: