Thursday, October 2, 2014

I Choose to Bless-Day 4



How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them! [If] I should count them, they are more in number than the sand: when I awake, I am still with thee. 
(Psalms 139:17-18 KJV) 

* Love Thinks
* If you don't learn to be thoughtful, you end up regretting missed opportunities to demonstrate love.
* Love requires thoughtfulness~ Built through the constructive combination of patience, kindness, and selflessness.

Todays's Dare

Contact your spouse sometime during the business of the day. Have no agenda other than asking how he is doing and if there is anything you could do for them.

Question after today's dare....

What did you learn about yourself or your spouse by doing this today? How could this become a more natural, routine, and genuinely helpful part of your lifestyle?

No comments: