Monday, April 27, 2009

To Blog Or Not To Blog..my boring life lol



It is a typical Monday here in the Richards household......
CraZy Monday's!

Austen finished his math to find mom corrected it as soon as he was done.....Ouch
I gave the paper back to him and asked him to re-do the ones he missed. He was not a happy camper. I explained to him, that when you rush through something, you will make mistakes!
Same story with his English........Ugh!!!

I need to go to to the feed store and see if I can get Chance some meds for his eye infection. I have been cleaning it out 3 times a day and putting heat packs on it. The swelling has gone down some.

Church was wonderful yesterday. I got to stay for all services! Wayne stayed home, I was bummed but it just makes me pray harder for him! Well, I have about 4 loads of wash to catch up on so I better go get to it!

Blessings,
Brandie

No comments: